CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Joy of Really Creating

Other than short stories, I've been trying to remember the last time I started a brand new novel. It must have been the medical thriller (as yet to be finished) back in 2010.

The set-up for for the sequel to "The Dreamer Gambit" began taking shape some time ago, and I kept some notes as well as made a stab at the beginning. Now the ideas come barrelling in almost faster than I can get them down. I'm currently at 109 pages and loving the creative process.

Of course, the main characters of Jack and Tabitha are back, but this time Jack is more central to the story. He should be, considering his client this time is his ex-wife. Tabitha is deeply concerned about his working for her and she also manages to get involved in his investigation of Victoria's mysterious new boyfriend. I'm trying to make it readable by those who did not read the first book while not rehashing too much history for those who have.

I keep hoping to get more feedback from people on "The Dreamer Gambit." It would be nice to know how more people view the novel, how they like the characters, were they able to figure it out before the penultimate chapter.

Once again, I close with "time will tell."

No comments:

Post a Comment