CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Short Story - Tourist Season

Just added another short story to my Authors Den page. It received an Honorable Mention in the Writers of the Future contest last year.

Follow the link at the left to Authors Den and you can probably find it either by searching on my name or its title.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment