CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Link - Author's Den

I just set up a page at http://www.authorsden.com/, a site where authors can showcase their works and readers can search, browse, and interact with them. It's free to set up with a minimum level of services (a bio, a photo, a book listing); increased services available at a price. Hoping to see new visitors here on my page as a result. I have also added the address in the Links section here.

No comments:

Post a Comment