CONTACT ME

Fans, friends, and anyone else can use the following address to send me email: kfauthor@gmail.com

Whether it's a comment you don't wish to post in front of everyone or a request for information, I will monitor this address and try to follow up to those indicating they wish a reply. (Please, no spam. I just want to make it easy to communicate.)

IMPORTANT - email addresses are ONLY used to respond to messages, and are NOT sold or used for any other purpose.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Know You're Out There Somewhere . . .

The book is out there for sale. The stories are available for free reading at Authors Den. I've been doing my level best to get the word out. I started a Twitter account. What's missing?

Contact!

I can see by the statistics that people are visiting this site as well as Authors Den, but I long for feedback and communication. While two readers have offered reviews of my short stories on my "den," I would love to hear from someone about "The Dreamer Gambit"; that they bought it and read it and to learn what they think. And I would like to hear from other writers, whether big names, or first timers like me, or those who strive to become published. Let's share!

Writing has always been a solitary sort of occupation, but in the age of the Internet, it needn't be. So, please, if you're visiting here, I want to hear what you have to say. Tweet me at @KathrynFlatt, or e-mail me at kathryn.flatt@att.net. Comment about this blog or my writing or just say "hi". I'll do my best to keep up with correspondence and the lines of communication open.

No comments:

Post a Comment